Monday, July 30, 2012

Speaking of Photo Books....

I thought I would share my latest project.  I wanted to get an ABC book for Jayden.  A simple one that says "A is for ___." 

Then the creative side of me decided to kick it up a notch and personalize it using Picaboo (a Photo Book site).  I am taking pictures of Jayden and other family members for the book.  I'm stuck on some letters (C, J, L, Q).  I'll have to browse all of my pictures from the last 2 years to figure out the challenging letters. 

Here are some pages that are completed:









This is a simple project that teaches ABC's and one
that your little one will certainly love.







4 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Such a great idea.

    Ginger
    Literally Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I may have to use generic pictures for the weird letters though. I doubt I'll find a pic in my collection for Q and X. :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe one with a quilt? Or xylophone? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i actually have a picture of him sitting in a basket with a turtle quilt. thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete