Monday, July 16, 2012

my 17th move since 1999

Move #17 here I come!!  Yes, 17 moves since 1999.  That averages out to 1.3 moves a year (yep I busted out the calculator for that).  Shaun and I have been together for 3 1/2 years and this is our 5th move.  Poor guy.  Now that I think about it, POOR MOM AND DAD! They are always moving me and helping me pack.

Wanna know what makes this move extra awesome (yes that's sarcasm)??  We have to be out on July 26th!  That's 9 days.  And the more exciting part is that this will involve 2 moves.  The first move being the move from our house to my parents.  THEN a week later moving from my parents house to our new place....wherever that shall be.

We started the packing process yesterday.  Let me tell you my Mom is a PRO at packing.  THANK YOU MOM!!




No comments:

Post a Comment