Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dana vs. The Sun (aka mighty freckle duplicator)

I know it's late in the summer but I thought I would share with you my 2 favorite summer items to beat the sun (and the almost inevitable freckle overload). 

For those you do not know me personally I have lots of freckles on my face.  Pair that with the fact that skin cancer runs in the family and what you get is an overcautious sunscreen freak.  BUT I can't stand putting regular sunscreen on my face.  It makes me break out.

  My first go-to product is one that I typically use year round.  It is "Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15."

This product is amazing.  It doesn't come off even if you perspire. 
You can find it at Clinique counters in department stores or here:


After I put on the tinted moisturizer, I put on
"Colore Science Pro Sunforgettable Very Water Resistant Powder Sun Protection SPF 50".


I didn't think it was possible to have a high SPF in a
 powder but this product proved me wrong. 
It is very light weight and comes in various shades. 

This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist. 
You get this product from some dermatology offices or you can order from here:


What are your favorite summer skin care products?






No comments:

Post a Comment