Friday, August 17, 2012

Digital Talk and an Awesome Etsy Shop

There are many sources for digital clip art and paper.  I mentioned in a previous post about downloading free sets from a site.  Those work wonderfully.   However, what if you can’t find something you really want to put on your digital layout??  Where do you turn? 

I turn to Etsy (www.etsy.com).  If you have never been on Etsy the best way I can describe it is it’s a never ending online catalogue for supplies and handcrafted goods.  It’s one website with THOUSANDS of shops.  If you search “digital clip art” or “digital paper” you will find TONS of digitals available to purchase.  You want elephant clip art, they have it.  You want flowers, they have it.  You name it, they got it.  =]

One of my favorite shops is MareeTrueLove (http://www.etsy.com/shop/MareeTruelove). 

Maree's shop sells Digital Clip Art, Digital Frames, and Digital Paper Packs (available in 8x8 and 12x12).

Here are some of the awesome products available:

DIGITAL PAPER PACKS:

DIGITAL CLIP ART:

Here is an example of what you can create with MareeTrueLove digital art....

I purchased this set:

and created this:
This is available at my Etsy shop:
or


I purchased this set:

and created this:
This is customizable and is also available at my Etsy shop:



With products from MareeTrueLove, the possibilities are ENDLESS!
Please stop by her store and use the code BLOG25 and receive 25% off!!



No comments:

Post a Comment