Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A fun and SIMPLE non-traditional wreath

I have been in search of wreath ideas on Pinterest for a while now with no luck.

 Sure, there are plenty but none are my style.

I wanted something very simple with neutral colors. I also didn't want anything too large. Small and simple but with a personal twist (which I'm sure my husband greatly appreciates).

I browsed through my craft supply assortment and came across thick twine and a plain square unfinished frame. Then I bought a letter J from Walmart.





I wrapped the twine around the frame.

Then I added the letter J (which I lightly spray painted white).  I also added flowers that I purchased from Michaels.   I used the adhesive below to glue the letter J and the flowers. 


And here is the finished product!



It's small and simple and does not cover the ever-so-important peep hole. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment